Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Two down, Three to go.

My brain works in the way of 5 days.

Monday: today sucks, not much motivation. The end of the day: well at least I made it through Monday.

Tuesday: well if I get up now, I only have to wake up early three more times this week. Once I get through the school day, it will basically be Wednesday which is halfway through the week.

Wednesday: after I get up, I only have to wake up early two more times this week. Once I get through the school day, yay just two more days. That sounds easy. Two days ago was Monday.

Thursday: get up now and once more and you will be done until Monday. Once I get through the day, it's Friday. Everyone loves Friday.

Friday: ok just one last time waking up early. get through today, which won't be hard because it's Friday, and then I have two days off.

If we break this down into A and B days at school, it's even better. I don't even count my A days as school days because I have all electives that day. Therefore, I only have two or three real school days a week. And they are dreadful. And still too much. Anyways, does anyone else talk to themselves like this to help them get through Monday to Friday? Probably not. Probably just me.

In a little while I am going to get my eyebrows done. After that I have to take my car to Salem to get the window fixed because somehow something got caught in there, and hopefully get a Dairy Queen chicken strip basket since it's the last day that it's only $5. I then have to come home and make some lovely Spanish Cuban sandwiches. I don't want to do this for many reasons. It's a waste of time, and a bigger waste of money. I mean most people won't eat it, and the whole class is basically making the same thing. Don't get me started on this or even that class in general. I'm really excited for tomorrow because we are getting the baby, and Kenz is coming over for dinner. I can't wait to eat some crab legs! Yaaay :)

1 comment:

  1. You are not the only one that thinks like that! Thats the only thing that gets me up in the mornings! That and thinking of the naps I can take when I get home haha

    ReplyDelete