Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Things That Make Me Happy

In honor of Mad Mondays, because I'm bored, and because I thought this would be fun, I'm going to make a list of the things that make me happy :)

  • Leaving school early
  • A good night's sleep
  • When we have ze baby
  • A clean room (ha haven't seen that one in a while)
  • When people are nice to me. It's a simple thing, but it goes a long way with me.
  • Oreo McFlurries even though they hurt my tummy
  • Reality Tv. Or almost any good TV for that matter.
  • Relaxing days
  • Old Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears music. This will almost always brighten up my day. I can't wait until I can drive and blast this in my car. I know. It's weird.
  • Going out to Breakfast. IHOP and Famous A's are to die for to me. I love breakfast food. Even a Bojangles biscuit or Chick-Fil-A chicken minnies will do. I'm going to stop talking about food now, this medicine that I'm taking makes me sooo hungry
  • Sweatpants, leggings, and sweatshirts. Getting all dressed up for school is not my thing. I'm just too tired in the mornings. So this is what I wear.
Ok, that's all I can think of for now. But I think it's a pretty good list. Come back tomorrow for another post (hopefully) and TV Recap Thursday! :)

*P.S. I literally just found out thanks to Twitter, that Leah from Teen Mom has miscarried. I was really looking forward to seeing how another pregnancy and third child worked out for her. Shucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment