Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lately..

Lately, I have been up to nothing. But the good ole school, ya know. Speaking of school, I hate the end of the 9 weeks. I hate trying to turn in missing assignments, and looking at your grades and kicking yourself that you didn't do as good as you should have. Then of course I proceed to tell myself, 'I promise I will do better next nine weeks, I will really try.' Yeah, that rarely happens. I just can't force myself to try very hard when I spend all day at school and have hours of homework. But whatever.

Just a few random thoughts:
  • Lately, all I have wanted to do is sleep, eat, read blogs, and watch Boy Meets World. With the occasional outing. That sounds like the perfect life to me.
  • My room is in desperate need of a major clean-up. I haven't cleaned or put away clothes in over a month. Don't know when I will ever get that done.
  • I haven't shaved my legs in 3 week. Tell me that that is not the most awful thing you have ever heard. I just can't make myself do it.
  • We still have all of our Christmas decorations up, haha. Not kidding.
  • I've been getting into driving a little lately. I guess I really better get to work on that since I get my license in 2 and a half months.
  • I am super SUPER mad they are supposedly banning leggings at school. In some small ways, I understand. But I always make sure my shirt/sweater or whatever covers me up decently. They are just so much more comfortable than jeans. I hate teachers. I'm still going to do what I want.
  • I need to go take a shower, and keep putting it off because I'm having so much fun listening/singing to my country stations on Pandora. It's the little things that matter :)
Well that's me lately. Haha I will be back this weekend, no one worry :)

Concert Countdown: 50 days! ( yes I'm excited, don't laugh ;)

3 comments:

  1. I haven't shaved my legs in a very long time either....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must agreee I can't remember the last time I've shaved my legs

    ReplyDelete
  3. too bad we don't get to show those beauties off in gym anymore :(

    ReplyDelete