Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Already?!

I can't believe it's already Sunday! Weekends go by waaay too fast :( Friday I got to go watch my favorite fish Sandy Chang at her swim meet! After, a few of us went to CiCi's, then Tayllar, Cara, and I went to Mehgan's. Always having fun on chatroulette :)





Saturday I went to IHOP for breakfast with Tayllar, ran a few errands with her, then came home and took an accidental 3 hour nap. This is why I don't wake up early, haha. I spent the rest of my day watching all kinds of crime shows. I don't know why I do this to myself. It's so interesting to watch, but then makes me so paranoid later. For dinner I got my Dairy Queen chicken basket (never gets old) and ice cream :) I was so tired for some reason that I went to bed at 11, and slept for 12 hours.

Today, well, I haven't done much. I caught up on tv with my mom, went to my grandma's for a little while, and here I am. I was supposed to clean my room, but of course that didn't get done. I don't know why I'm so bad about procrastinating :/ Right now I'm watching Grease, which in my opinion, neverrr gets old :) I am pretty upset the Patriots won, so I'm just hoping at least the Giants will lose. Although everything in the NFL seems to be going the exact opposite of what I want. Oh well. Happy Sunday :(

1 comment: