Friday, January 13, 2012

2012 Goals

I know I'm kinda late on this but I guess it's better late than never. I didn't make any resolutions, mainly because I never stick to them. I do have some goals though I would like to accomplish this year.

  • I want to find a good way to work out, that works for me, and involves absolutely no running whatsoever.
  • With that being said, I hope to actually feel comfortable this summer at the pool or wherever for the first time in I don't know how long.
  • I want to learn basic photography skills. This is something that I've always wanted to do, but never got around to. Hence Photo Friday :)
  • I want to keep a decent looking room.
  • I really want/ need to stop stressing so much about school. Even though it will probably mean lower grades, it's not healthy.
  • I want to stop being so nervous when I drive.
  • I want to find a job that I really like.
  • I hope to finally find out what I want to do after high school.
Okay, I'm going to stop myself there before this gets out of hand. I know all of these goals won't be accomplished, or maybe to the extent I would like, but it definitely helps to get it down and out there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment