Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Favorites!



I've done Mad Mondays, Things that make me happy, Things I miss, so why not do some of my Favorite Things. I'm on a roll here! ;)

TV: I'm sure all of you could figure these out! Friends, Friday Night Lights, Boy Meets World (bet ya didn't know that ;) and 7th Heaven are some of my all time favorites. These days I'm a big fan of Parenthood, anything Kardashians, TLC shows, crime shows, and The Challenges.



Movies: Grease, 10 Things I Hate About You (Heath Ledger, duh!), The Notebook, Jersey Girl, Sweet Home Alabama, Bring It On (1st & 3rd are the best), Forrest Gump, Of course The Hangover, and sooo much more


Music: Of course I love all the old stuff from the 90s and early 2000s. I'm obsessed with country. Some of my favorite artists are(in no order :) John Mayer, Train, Matchbox 20, Maroon 5, Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, Coldplay, Kenny Chesney, Garth Brooks, Brad Paisley, Lady Antebellum, I could pretty much go on and on. I have a hard time picking my favorite song but I think I've narrowed it down to Drops of Jupiter by Train, Dear John by Taylor Swift, Push by Matchbox 20, and Name by the Goo Goo Dolls. I don't know.


Food: Mac & Cheese, Steak, Chicken, Crablegs, pastas, all that good stuff. Cookies and Cream ice cream is my favorite. I like strawberries and oranges.

Sports: I reallllly love watching football. On TV and in person. I also really miss going to my brother's wrestling tournaments every weekend :( My favorite teams are Alabama and Dallas.


Places: The beach. Especially with Kenz :) The Mall. Out with muh friends (: Starbucks!


Clothes: American Eagle. Victoria's Secret. Forever 21. Urban Outfitters (wish I could afford it!) And pretty much anything I like that I find from anywhere :)

Things to Do: Blog. clearly. Have lazy days. Facebook/Twitter stalk. Go to the pool (wow I miss that). Spend time with my mom and the baby when she's here. And again, going out to lunch and stuff with my frands!

That's about all I can think of. I'm sure I missed plenty of things. But it gives you an idea :)

Plans for today: maybe drive a little, Outback for dinner, and then a bonfire :) Happy Weekend, enjoy it, it always flies by!

No comments:

Post a Comment