Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Look

I finally decided to switch up the layout on this blog. It's something I've been meaning to do, because honestly when I started this I didn't care what it looked like because no one read it. BUT, now, I have 4 followers! (That I know of) Four. Can you believe it?! I'm moving up in the world. Hope all of you are impressed ;)

Anyways, I'm so happy to have a four day weekend! I don't really have any plans, but I don't care. Anything is better than school. We  have had the baby since yesterday afternoon, and will until tomorrow sometime. I love when she's here. I'm actually very proud of myself that I know how to do a lot of baby related things now, haha. I'm looking forward to Jersey Shore tonight, and then catching up on tv this weekend. I'll be back when my life is a little more interesting.

Concert Countdown: 49 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment