Wednesday, January 4, 2012

School. Blows.

I'm really sorry to bore everyone with this again, but honestly, it's the only thing on my mind. I missed Tuesday because of my lovely stomach pains, therefore I have missed my past two days of B-day classes. While I secretly love this, I know the makeup work will be terrible. Not to mention thinking about going back to my math class makes me want to cry. Who am I kidding, I have cried. It really is that bad for me. I keep telling myself just get through tomorrow and I won't have to deal with it again until Monday. Too bad it's not working.


Anyways, I haven't been up to anything else lately. Another reason why I hate school. It leaves me time for nothing else. Or I am honestly just too tired. My best friend, Kendall, left for Duke today to prepare for her surgery Friday. I won't get to hang out with her for a while, which always bums me out, but like she says, each step is one more closer to being cancer free :) That's all I really have for now. But I will leave you all with a picture from my wonderful New Year's Eve with Kendall, Victor, and Trey.

We all match in blue, how cute :)



No comments:

Post a Comment