Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Week In TV




Well since today is Thursday, I guess I will start from last Thursday, with none other than Jersey Shore!


This past week's episode was pretty sad considering Vinny left :( I mean he is my favorite. But I know he comes back so I'm not too upset :) I always love the drama and partying of Jersey Shore, I think it's good for me sometimes. Can't wait for tonight's episode!

Miss America


I loooove watching Miss America, Miss USA, and all that jazz. I think that Miss Wisconsin was a good choice, but I was a big fan of Miss Alabama and Miss Tennessee.

Kourtney and Kim Take New York


Be honest, who doesn't love the Kardashians. I mean, I just don't know. This was an interesting episode. I have to say, Kim was being a bit ridiculous towards Khloe. But luckily they made up again. I also would like to say how much I love Mason. So cute! I'm excited for the season finale part 1 Sunday!

Caged


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! It reminds me so much of friday night lights, one of my very favorites. It's something about those shows set in small towns that just pulls me in. I really can't wait to get farther into the season and see how everything plays out.

Parenthood


Definitely another one of my all time favorite shows. It's so good. I recommend watching it, even though it is kind of confusing at first. Still, so worth it <3

Teen Mom 2


Who doesn't love their weekly dose of Teen Mom? :) For some reason, I find these shows verrry interesting. Thoughts on the past episode: Jennelle is nuts. Kieffer is trash, but I love Barbarah. Kailyn is one of my favorites. She is so independent which shows a lot. I think it's good that she filed for child support. Chelsea needs to get away from Adam asap. I do feel bad for though. And Leah, well I don't really know what to say. I give her props for everything going on with her kid, but lately she just seems to be acting a little fake, I don't know, maybe it's just me.

American Idol


I've watched American Idol ever since it came on. I took a break for 2 or 3 seasons because I just didn't care, but I got so hooked again last year with Scotty, duh :) I love the auditions, probably my favorite part. And Steven Tyler is so interesting to watch.

Ellen

I DVR and watch Ellen everyday. My mom and I love her. I think the best part this week so far was Steven Tyler, and Chris Young performing. Love him!

* I haven't watched Glee or Celebrity Wife Swap yet this week. I've heard Glee is super good so I'm dying to watch it. As you can see, I watch a lot of tv, but what else is going to entertain me? Homework? No. So that's pretty much my life during the week. TV, Facebook, Twitter, and Blogging :)



No comments:

Post a Comment