Monday, January 16, 2012

4 Day Weekend Fun

These past 4 days have been a very nice break from school. I wish it would last though :( Let me recap for ya.

Friday: babysat the baby, ran some errands, and got the chicken strip basket I was craving from Dairy Queen.

Saturday: went and visited Kendall :) went to dinner, mall, and to get ice cream with my mom. this felt just like break since it was just the two of us here. came home and watched Miss America.

Sunday: got up and went to Famous A's for breakfast, ran a few errands, came home and napped, and got ready and went to a birthday party

Monday: drove. alot. I am soon going to my weekly trip to Macado's and hopefully can find a little time to get started on cleaning my room.

Luckily I don't have any homework tonight, which is a plus. I have to add to this post, that I was not a happy camper with football this weekend. Green Bay and the Saints lost (bummer) and the Patriots and Giants won (bummer because I highly dislike them). I guess Alabama winning their 14th national title in an amazing game makes up for it though :) I'm really not looking forward to going back to school. It is the start of the second semester though, and I can't believe I made it through the first. It's going to be a lonnnng couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment