Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Weekend

Let me first start off by saying, I have had a pretty good weekend. But I can't believe it's already Sunday! The worst day of the week :(

I stayed home all of Friday. Not lying when I say I spent the entire day reading blogs and watching Boy Meets World. I seriously love that show so much. I've re-watched the series twice, and just watched some of my favorites Friday. I think I have a problem. It was such a lazy day. My mom made me green eggs and ham for dinner. Haha :)


Saturday, I woke up bright and early at 8 am. I took a shower, and left at 9 with my dad to go look at cars. We went all over the place, ate breakfast at Famous Anthony's (yum), and finally about 2:30 I was able to come home with a car :) I then ran a couple more errands, went to Bdubs for dinner, and came home and watched football. Yesterday really exhausted me.

Today, well I'm not doing much. I am going to go out driving, and then I have to come home and do tons of homework. And study for 5 quizzes. Let the bad mood/ week begin :(

No comments:

Post a Comment