Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Being A Celebrity...

No, I am of course not a celebrity. I actually got this simple title from a song by the lovely Brad Paisley that's been stuck in my head. Since this song was stuck in my head, it gave me an idea to just talk about recent interesting celebrity news.

Sarah Burke
Sarah Burke was a Canadian skiier who died this past week from being in a coma caused by a skiing accident.

Joe Paterno
Penn State football coach Joe Paterno died late satuday night from a battle with lung cancer.

Heidi Klum and Seal

These two are getting a seperation/divorce. This was pretty surprising to me. The couple has been married for 7 years.

Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler

These two are expecting their first baby! If I remember correctly, they have been on again off again for a while.

Drew Brees and wife Brittany

The Saints quarterback and his wife are expecting their third baby! The couple already has two boys ages 3 and 15 months.

Aretha Franklin

Aretha Franklin Calls Off Her Wedding | Aretha Franklin
Aretha Franklin called off her marriage to William Wilkerson. The two were to be married sometime this summer.

Well I think that just about does it for interesting celebrity news so far. I'm sure there will be more to come soon!

1 comment: