Sunday, January 29, 2012

Woah.

I could have sworn it was just Friday afternoon! Well since it's Sunday, I guess it's time to tell you about my weekend.

Friday morning I had to go to the dentist. I've never liked going to the dentist. The smell and the toothpaste makes me sick. But I did get chicken minnies for breakfast and got to go to school late :) After school we got to go pick my dog up from the vet. So far, she is recovering pretty well. Then I went to the basketball game, Bdubs, and Katie's Ice Cream with my bfffff :) After all of this I came home and slept for 12 hours.

Saturday I pretty much laid around all day until about 3:30. I got ready and went to my cousin's birthday dinner at Outback. Last time I was there they had a crab leg and steak special and it was so delicious. This time though, they had lobster tail and steak. I had never tried lobster before but I went for it. It was pretty good. After dinner I took a trip to Starbucks, and went to Lauren's birthday bonfire. When I got home, I went straight to bed and slept for 13 hours. I'm up and I'm still tired. This is what school does to me.

And today, well I cleaned the majority of my room! I know, can you believe it?! I have just a litttle more to go :) Clair picked me up and we went to visit Hannah at Maggie Moos. We jammed to Britney, went to TJ Maxx, Kohl's, PFE park (haha), and tried to go visit someone but no one was home :( It was a pretty fun adventure though :)

1 comment: