Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

I know I haven't been on here in a couple days, I've just been really busy enjoying the last few days of break. But, I wanted to be back in time to make sure I wish everyone (all of my many followers) a very happy new year. I am really looking forward to 2012 and all the changes and events it will bring. I don't have a new year's resolution this year, solely for the purpose that I never stick to them. I could come up with a few though. One thing that I really want to do is try to enjoy myself and the time I have with others. I've learned a lot this year about not taking those things for granted.
On another terrrible note, I go back to school tomorrow :( I know everyone says they hate school, but i really really do mean it. Mostly because of the stress it gives me. I'm not even kidding, it's so ridiculous. And teachers just piss me off because every single one of them thinks that their class is sooo important and its the only one we have and just make it to where I think they actually want us to fail. Not to mention I hate my math class because I am basically the only Sophomore in a class of all older people that I don't talk to. I've always had a anxiety problem being around older people, so this just gets me. Every. Single. Day. Besides the stress, that class is why I hate school so so much. And on a final note of this topic, there is no one I care about enough to get up and get ready for and go see at that hell hole. The people I do care enough about, I see on regular basis. The majority of everyone else just pisses me off. And not even joking when I say I have the worst grade and school ever. Totally serious.
I'm very sorry to put you all in a bad mood, but I had to vent. I really really just had to. That's one of the major purposes of a blog isn't it? Ah well I'm sure I will be back to tell you how awful it is pretty soon. But again, I wish everyone a very Happy New Year, and that it bless me, you, and all our loved ones with great things in 2012 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment