Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I know I'm a day late on this, but the thought still counts. This Christmas was a weird one considering my dad and brothers were out of town. But it was still a good one! My favorite present that I got was Brad Paisley, Scotty McCreery, and The Band Perry floor seat concert tickets for me and Kendall. I cannot wait until March 2nd <3. We as usual, went to my grandmother's. Ate some good food, opened presents, and played some games. We got home late around 9, and my dad and brothers were finally home after 16 straight unplanned hours of driving. They then opened a few of their gifts, and we played games altogether until 1 am. I love Christmas, but still continue to miss the excitement of it when I was little. Now that it is the day after Christmas, I am sad :( This is honestly probably the worst day of the year. And I sadly only have 6 more days off from school. Well we are babysitting again tonight, and will probably play more games. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the holidays with their families (:

No comments:

Post a Comment