Friday, December 16, 2011

Winter Break!

Finally! The best Christmas present ever. One thing you must know about me, is that i absolutely cannot stand school. Just sayin, you will probably be hearing about this a lot. Today I actually only went to school for one class. After that I was able to come home and take a nice 3 hour nap. Just what I love. I am getting ready to go get my eyebrows done (yay.) , out to the mall, and then to dinner with Mehgan and Sandy! This is just the first day of break, and I have so many things planned within this week. Going to see New Year's Eve (hopefully), birthday dinner Monday night, party Wednesday, Christmas shopping and festivities, my birthday, and finally, CHRISTMAS. I am so excited for this next week and very happy to be out of school. Christmas time is the best time of the year, and I can't wait to spend the next two weeks with friends and family. Happy Friday!


Birthday Countdown: 8 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment