Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The I Can't Think of A Title Title

This post doesn't have to do with anything specific, just what I've been up to the past two days. Yesterday I had my birthday dinner with friends at Buffalo Wild Wings. This is a 4 year and running tradition :) I have to say, I was very lucky to collect $35 dollars to Starbucks because I am super duper addicted. After, I came home, helped my mom with the baby, and watched Rudolph maybe 5 times. I love when she's here.
Today I just ran a couple of errands, got a gift for the Christmas party I am going to tomorrow, and was supposed to clean my disaster of a room. I never got around to that part. I don't have much to write about, but I am just trying to stay on track with blogging and make sure I do it. Wellll, until later all my followers. I will probably be back Thursday to talk about the Christmas party and all that jazz.
P.S. Happy Hanukkah!

Birthday Countdown: 4 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment