Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm Baaaaack

Lately I've been getting really interested in the blogging world. And while I'm not nearly as good or popular as the blogs I like to read, maybe this will be some fun. And I promise to stay committed this time, just for all you loyal followers out there ;) I would also like to make a mini shout out/ thank you to my good friend Tayllar for convincing me to get back into blogging.
Anyways, what I have been up to lately:
  • Stressing with school; thank the lord break starts tomorrow!
  • Getting ready for Christmas
  • Hating that it's spring weather in the middle of December
  • Counting down the days until my birthday ( 9 by the way)
  • Stressing
  • Stressing
  • And more stressing
  • ... Maybe this blog will be good for me :)
Currently I am lying here with a migraine, watching Spongebob Christmas, and then Elf :) I do whatever i want during Christmas time. Basically I just wanted to make my (maybe 3rd) grand entrance back into the blogging life. Now that I have sucessfully done that, I am going to finish enjoying my night, and attempt to get rid of this headache. Night night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment