Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve and Happy Birthday To Me :)

I have had such a wonderful birthday :) It began bright and early at 10 am with breakfast at IHOP. After, my mom and I picked up a few things for the baby, went to Walgreens, got birthday cupcakes at Bubblecake, took a trip to Target, Walmart, and the mall (again), had dinner at Olive Garden, got a free birthday drink from Starbucks, and came home and watched the Cowboys game. That didn't have a very happy ending though. I am so blessed with all of my family and friends, and today made me realize that. I cannot believe that I am now 16 years old. With it being Christmas time, I realllly can't help but wish i was three years old again. Well I hope that everyone has had a good of a day as I have. I have been wrapping presents for almost 2 hours, and still have more to go. Oddly enough, I love it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment