Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

Today has been soo much fun! But I have to say, I am worn out after almost 10 hours. I left my house with my mom at 1:00 and went to pick up Kendall. We went out to lunch at Rancho Viejo. Mmm mexican. After we took a little trip to Bath and Body Works. Always a fun time. We then headed to the theatre at Valley View to see The Descendants. Which by the way, is a fantastic movie that I do recommend. Next, was the mall. The traffic was awful, but it was not as crowded as i expected. I tried on some jeans, picked out a few more things for Christmas, then went to Victoria's Secret and loaded up on more lotion, body wash, and sprays. I honestly have enough of that stuff to last me the rest of my life. We left the mall, took Kendall home, and then headed to Walmart. I was there for about 2 hours, did a few more errands, and here we are. It's days like these that really make me appreciate the holiday season. I have another big day ahead of me tomorrow for my birthday, and need my sleep. I hope everyone has a good Christmas Eve :)

Birthday Countdown: just a little over an hour :)

No comments:

Post a Comment