Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Party


Yesterday I attended my only Christmas party of the season. I guess I had a decent time, but not really. Just havin my reasons. But there was super good food. Which made me super duper sick. It was nice to have a sleepover and catch up with everyone. I am also glad to brag that me and Tayllar pulled an all nighter. That lack of sleep is starting to catch up with me now. Highlights of my night include:
  • My little Asian breaking out of her shell
  • I got completely shanked
  • And yeah that's just about it


It really wasn't as bad as I make it out to be, I had fun. I just had big expectations for some reason. Oh well, I will live. And just for fun, this could be my fave (out of 4) pics of the night.


Well my dad and brothers just recently left to head to Dallas. It's just me and my mom for the next 5 days. It will be so weird having a birthday and Christmas without them here.
Anyways, I'm sitting here watching Dateline, exhausted from last night. My only plans for the day is wrapping presents. I'll take what I can get.

Birthday Countdown: 2 days :)


No comments:

Post a Comment