Sunday, December 18, 2011

Today I finally got to see the movie New Years Eve. For some reason I have been really excited for this, I think maybe because Ashton Kutcher and Zac Efron are in the same movie. (Who doesn't love that) I have to say, it was very cute and I do recommend seeing it. It really made me wish I had a life as exciting as that.



Moving on. After the movie, I went to the mall, and could not have picked a better time than Sunday night. It was a nice break from all the crowds that come with holiday shopping. In fact, the last time I was at the mall was Black Friday. That was a mess. I didn't get much, just some underwear from American Eagle (which by the way I think I could write a whole post on how much I hate looking for underwear in public) and Sweatpants/ Jacket from Victoria's Secret which I won't get until Christmas. Speaking of shopping and Christmas together, my gifts have become way less exciting because I know basically all of what I'm getting. Oh what I would give to be 5 years old. Anyways, I'm about to go watch Kourtney and Kim Take New York (always need some Kardashian love) and go to bed. My birthday dinner is tomorrow, can't wait :)

Birthday Countdown: 6 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment