Thursday, January 26, 2012

TV Recap

Glee!
I finally got around to watching last week's Glee. It was so cute seeing Will proposing to Emma. And Finn to Rachel for that matter! It was so weird because after watching Grease I went to watch this, and the opening scene was a rendition of Summer Lovin. (As you can see in the picture above) Too cute!

Jersey Shore 1/19
I thought the past week's episode was pretty good. It was good to see Pauly celebrate his birthday, even though no one paid attention to Mike, whose birthday was also that day. The one girl at the club from Bosnia cracked me up. Towards the end of the episode everyone calls Vinny. They show a preview of next week's episode of everyone going to Vinny's house to surprise him.

DC Cupcakes

There hasn't been a new season of this since last spring, but occasionally they do specials. This past week was the group trying to break the record of the world's largest cupcake, which was a little over 1,000 pounds. It definitely looked difficult, but they made a huge cupcake weighing over more than 2,000 pounds!

Kourtney And Kim Take New York

This was a very interesting episode. I thought it was cute how much Scott wanted a special picture of him and Kourtney. I used to hate him, but I've actually come to like him a lot! When Kourtney and Kim went to the medium, I was a little freaked out. It was so weird that he knew all of the stuff that he did. I can't wait to see what finally plays out with Kim and Kris next week in the season finale.

Ellen
Monday Shemar Moore from Criminal Minds(another show I watch during the week) was on Ellen. Let me tell you, he is fine for a black man. It was really funny when he played the game with the lady from the audience.

Teen Mom 2
Teen Mom is always so interesting. A lot of things went down on Tuesday's episode. Chelsea finally started a job, and Adam broke up with her. While I really feel bad for her, I really hope she chooses to stay away from him this time. And from what I've seen on twitter, she has. But who knows. Jenelle and Kieffer really irritate me. What could one possibly see in the other? I still am not quite sure why she and her roommate got into that fight, but I'm willing to bet it involves Kieffer. I did feel kind of bad for Leah during this episode. Her house is not really a healthy place for her kids, so she is trying to do the right thing by moving. But, Corey wants to by a new truck, even though he bought a new one 4 months prior, instead of moving. I haven't seen much of anything this season that led to the downfall of their relationship, so I'm guessing this is the start. And finally, Kailyn's ex Joe sent an appeal for child support. I don't really think he has any valid arguments, so I hope she gets the money that she deserves.


The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

I am so happy The Challenge is back on again. I've actually come to like it so much more than the Real World. It kinda sucked that Nate and Priscilla were the first to be eliminated. I felt bad for them during the honey challenge. But I guess that's what comes with being a rookie. I'm really sad that Kenny isn't on this season :( He's like my absolute favorite. Some couples that I look forward to seeing how their relationship plays out are Diem and CT, Heather and Dustin, and Paula and Dunbar (only because I know they hate each other).

* Just another thing on my mind right now: my puppy dog is very very sick and if the vet can't get around to doing her surgery tonight or first thing in the morning, she will probably not make it. So we are really hoping that they do get around to it as soon as possible, and everything turns out okay :(

1 comment:

  1. I hope your dog is okay taylor :( I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete