Monday, January 30, 2012

Mad Mondays!

A couple of things that have irritated me lately:

  • Starbucks switched back to their plain, white cups :(
  • I can't wear any of the winter clothes I got for Christmas because it's 65 degrees in January. I could write a whole post on this stupid weather, but I'll spare you the misery.
  • My parents not leaving me alone about cleaning my room. Especially my dad. I know it had to be done, but my lord they made me mad. FYI, I did get it done. I only have a few more little things to do :)
  • Going to Driver's Ed and getting mad everyday I have to get my license late.
  • Our school is supposedly having a Sadie Hawkins dance. I'm not mad that they are having a dance, I'm mad I'll be sitting at home doing nothing while everyone has fun.
  • I feel like this only happens to me, but every once in a while I go through these stages where my body does not let me sleep at night no matter how tired I am. I hate it. Especially on school nights. Before a Monday. Before a whole, long week of school.
  • I hate that feeling of Sunday night, and when you get to study hall and realize you have a massive amount of homework that you do not want to do.
  • When you are so hungry in the afternoons for something really good, but you can't figure out what you want. This has happened to me quite a bit lately.
  • Waiting a week, or longer, for another episode/ season of a show to come on. Sometimes I feel like I just can't wait, and that more shows should come on everyday like a soap opera.
  • When teachers think that you should give them the highest amount of respect no matter what. I'm all for respecting your elders, but some teachers honestly believe they hold some great power over you. FYI, you are not my parent. If you are straight up rude/ disrespectful/ or whatever, don't expect some high treatment from me :) Just sayin. I wonder if anyone else feels this strongly?
Well I think that's a pretty darn good list. I have obviously had some frustrating days this week :)

Concert Countdown: 32 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment