Thursday, February 2, 2012

Aaaaah.

Not ahhh, as in screaming or describing something that drives you crazy, but aaaah, as in a good feeling or relief. I had a lot of aaaah moments this week. Now that I think of it I had plenty of ahhh moments too.

Tuesday I got my eyebrows done. This is mostly an ahhh moment, but also a little of aaaah because I feel so much better once they are done. I'm also finally getting my hair done next week :) I got a Dairy Queen chicken basket, a big aaaah moment, but then quickly turned into an ahhh when my drink tipped over and went everywhere.

Yesterday was filled with plenty of aaah moments. Kendall came over for a little feast, and I finally got to eat crab legs for the first time in months. I spent lots of time with my favorite baby, but of course got spit up on. Ahhh at its finest. But really I'm used to it and it doesn't bother me. My stomach has been bothering me a lot lately, I've been really bloated, and I'm pretty sure I've gained a massive amount of weight from the medicine was on. Ahhh if I ever knew it. Today because my stomach has been hurting so bad, I stayed home from school. This is definitely a mix of ahh and aaah. Ahh because I hate making up work, aaah because I hate school and being home is way better. Clearly it's been a very eventful past few days ;)

I will try to get Photo Friday going again tomorrow, and plan to do my TV Recap this weekend when I catch up on my shows. Tomorrow's Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment