Sunday, February 12, 2012

TV Recap

Wow, Sunday already?! I really don't know where the time goes.

Parenthood
Thank goodness this was back on this week. I'm pretty sure there's only a few episodes left this season :( So I hope that Sarah is able to get pregnant, and that Zoe doesn't change her mind and decide to keep her baby. Those are two things that I'm looking forward to see what happens, even though there's about 100 things that go on at once in this show :)

Glee
This week's episode was pretty good. Even though it's a little weird, I think it would be good for Sue to have a baby. There's so much going on right now. I'm super excited for the Valentine's episode next week :)

Teen Mom 2
This week Teen Mom was an hour and a half long, followed by an hour of unseen moments. So I'm starting to like Chelsea more and more the longer she stays away from Adam and does things for her and her baby. I hope she stays with it. Kailyn really surprised me this week by accidentally telling Joe she loved him. Whoops. I really want to know what went down next week when she says "things went farther than they should have." Leah filed for divorce this week. I honestly do feel really bad for Corey, but this is just a sad situation all the way around. And Jennelle, well she went out to California to go to rehab, which I have to say good for her. But according to news after the show stopped taping she is still getting herself into trouble. The season finale is next week.

The Challenge: Battle of the Exes
Again this week, two couples went home! They are going to run out before they know it. Dustin had fallen in the rain and sliced his knee open, therefore his doctor told him he couldn't participate in the next challenge. So he had to go home, along with his partner Heather. It really sucks when things like that happen. Okay so on to the main challenge. Leroy and Naomi did the worst, automatically sending them to the Dome. Paula and Dunbar were the power couple, and chose Emily and Ty to go against Leroy and Naomi. It was a tough elimination challenge, but Emily and Ty won sending Leroy and Naomi home. Now that all of the rookies are gone, I have a feeling things are going to get a lot more interesting.

Jersey Shore
Hahaha this picture honestly cracks me up. Pauly has yet again another stalker. And this one is major creepy. This is where Vinny calls her over to talk and then leaves them alone. Too funny. I'm also really suspicious of Mike these days, as I know he is planning to do something to make everyone mad. But who knows.

Ellen
So, Ellen had three really good people on this week. Rachel McAdams, Channing Tatum( honestly who doesn't love him), and the two little crazy British girls. I love them! I watch Ellen everyday, but there are always favorites that stick out to me.

Dateline
Usually, I don't do this and 48 hours as part of my recap, but this story breaks my heart. In case you haven't heard the story, which I'm sure you have, Josh Powell was accused of doing something to his wife a few years back, which everyone knows is true based on the circumstances. Anyways, last week was when it got really sad. He had a scheduled supervised visit with his two boys, ages 7 and 5, and the social worker. He rushed the boys inside, locked the social worker out, hit the boys with a hatchet, and blew up the house. There are many more details in this case, and with Josh Powell's father's own crimes. One of the young boys had began coming out about his mother's disappearance by saying things like "Mommy's in the trunk." I'm sure this had to something to do with Powell's terrible actions. Seriously so so sad.

I will be back later today or tomorrow to tell you about my weekend. Don't worry, it's not every exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment