Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekend Recappp

Again, not too interesting. But still worth blogging about I guess. Friday I went to the basketball game and to bdubs with my favorite sawfal in the world, and then came home and went to bed at 10:30. Haha it honestly kills me that I stay up later during the week than I do on weekends.

Saturday morning I woke up bright and early at 10 am to go to Virginia Western to take placement tests for dual classes. I first took a nice trip to Bojangles for breakfast though. Mostly everyone taking the tests only had to take the reading and writing part. But I also had to take the math part. I finished the reading and writing part in about an hour, and my luck, my scores didn't print, but the lady did tell me I got a perfect score on the writing :) I didn't have time to finish my math part, so I have to go back this week. I'm not very happy about this. After, I drove for a little while, picked up some lunch, then came home and watched tv the rest of the day. Are you surprised?

And today? Well let me tell you, it's been terrible. I planned to pick up my room, and go out and run errands with my mom. But you know that virus I thought I had last week but then it went away? Well, I have it now and it's not going anywhere. I thought everyone else was exaggerating about  how bad it was when they had it, but now I believe them. I literally cannot move, have a fever, every part of my body hurts, and have a stuffy nose and sore throat :( I really cannot miss school tomorrow because I missed two days last week and am going to miss Friday because of the concert. I have no idea how I'm going to do it, but I am absolutely sure it will suck. Right now I am just looking forward to my mom's homemade loaded potato soup, some kind of ice cream, and watching the Oscars later. Hopefully this will subside a little :(

No comments:

Post a Comment