Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy 1st of March!

I feel like I disappear from blogging during most of the week. I also feel like during that time I am wrapped up in nothing but school work. But that's only because I really am. Like yesterday for example, I was in school all day, had to go to Virginia Western to take a test for dual calc, then come home and do tons of homework and more studying. I mean, how ridiculous. Speaking of that test I had to take, I did not pass (which i was sort of expecting) and have to go back for at least a third time and take it again. I was honestly freaking out until I found out I wasn't the only one. But in better news, I have a high A in math which I haven't had probably since 6th grade. As of right now, I am very very happy with my grades. Even though I beyond stress myself out getting to that point. Okay, enough about school.

I've had a otherwise decent week outside of school. Monday I went to Macado's and Menchies for the first time, which was delicious. I am a huge fan of the do it your own frozen yogurt places. Tuesday I went to IHOP with Tayllar, Clair, and Trey to celebrate National Pancake Day. It was a pretty good time. I came home and did homework and stuff, and watched the season finale of Parenthood. (Yes this was an important part of my week). More to come on that on my TV Recap this weekend that I can hopefully get around to.

Today I had a pretty busy day at school, but it surprisingly went by faster than usual. I have a bunch to do this afternoon. I have to clean my room up a little bit (or a lot), pack, put songs on my Ipod because I never keep up with that unless I go somewhere, and eat dinner and shower and all that good stuff :) In case you can't tell by my to-do list, the concert is tomorrow! :) I am so excited. I love riding in the car and going out of town, and I love Brad Paisley and Scotty! You would think I'm going to the beach or something for a week. So yeah that and getting everything done is pretty much the only thing on my mind right now. Can't wait to tell allll about it :) Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear all about the concert! Post plenty of pictures and videos!

    ReplyDelete