Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend Recap

I've had a really good weekend, but it went by so fast! I swear it was just Friday like five minutes ago. Anyways, here's what I've been up to.

Friday I left school early and went to Richmond with Kendall. First, we went shopping at Short Pump. I got a couple things, but realized I need new shorts (which are for some reason so expensive), new bathing suits, and a new body to go with those things ;)  Then we came back and hung out and watched the Jersey Shore marathon until I finally passed out at 1:00. I also found out that day that they have released more dates for the concert, and even though the closest we can go isn't until August or September, I will somehow just have to wait.
 

Saturday morning, we woke up pretty early around 9 and then ate breakfast. After we got ready and packed up, we left for the game. There wasn't a lot of people there, but it was still fun. Unfortunately, we didn't win but had a great season! After the game we went to Chili's for lunch, and then headed home. I was asleep the whole way, so it went by pretty fast. When I got home, I watched a little TV with my mom, and went to bed between 9:30 and 10:00.

And today, I haven't done much of anything. Which is pretty much what my Sunday always is. I took a three hour nap and woke up around 5. Sometimes I hate doing this because it makes me feel terrible. Like now, I really don't feel good. And I have a massive amount of homework to start, which I'm dreading. I'm estimating it to take at least two hours. Like what is the point in that much homework? Ughh. In other words, I am really craving some frozen yogurt. But I can't have it or anything else delicious for that matter, because I had so much stuff this weekend. And as we all know, spring and summer are just around the corner. And maybe my biggest enemy right now :) Wow, how is it already 6:00? I still have to do all that homework, shower, eat dinner, and everything else. Guess I should go get started on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment