Friday, March 30, 2012

This Week

Well, this week has been pretty eventful. It has really really dragged on though.

Monday after school I went to my brother's baseball game. But first got dinner at Burger King, the second day in a row. Whoooooops! After that I drove around a little, came home and showered and all that good stuff, and was asleep by 10:00!

Tuesday was a pretty fun day. At school, I took the National Spanish Exam. Let's just say that wasn't too good, but it was 99% stuff we haven't learned so what do they expect? After school my mom picked me up (with Emma) and we went to Ruby Tuesday's. It wasn't really dinner time, but I was so hungry because I had to eat first lunch that day. I have to say, it was pretty eventful trying to eat out with a baby. After that, we went to the mall to see the Easter Bunny. I was a little more excited about that than I should have been. He did really freak me out though. Emma did pretty good; she didn't cry, but she also didn't smile. She looked pretty terrified. (Oh, she also has her ears pierced now, which is adorable.) When we were done at the mall we came home for a few minutes and then I went to get my eyebrows done. I got home around 7:00, showered, of course played with and took care of the baby, and was asleep at 9:30. Crazy.



Thursday I went to go get a few things at Walmart, got a delicious chicken bacon and ranch sandwich from Subway, and went to my brother's baseball game. When I got home, I studied for my math test and of course watched Scotty on American Idol :) Can I also just throw out there that people suck at voting, just saying.

I don't really have any plans for the weekend, but hopefully I can come up with something! TGIF :)

No comments:

Post a Comment