Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekend Recap

I actually had a pretty busy weekend! And I have to say, it was really one of the fastest I've had in a while.

Friday I went to the high school baseball game with Kendall. This was the first high school one I've ever been to, but I'm definitely not new to baseball. Obviously. After we decided to take a last minute trip to Bdubs for dinner but they were too crowded so we went to Rancho Viejo. Always a favorite of mine :) I got home around 8 or 8:30 I think, and was asleep by 10:00. I clearly love my sleep!

Saturday Kendall and I went to the gym at about 11:30. I walked a mile and a half around the track, did a half of a mile on the elliptical, and then we did some ab workouts. I'm really proud to say, I'm not sore at all! Hopefully I can keep this up. I came home and laid around for a while, took a shower, and got ready to go to Kabuki for the second week in a row. Yes we're nuts. But again, it was delicious! Although my stomach did attack me after.

Today I actually had a productive Sunday. When I woke up around 11 I watched cheerleading for a while and left my house about 2:00. I went to Plato's Closet to get some money for the clothes I took there and actually looked around for about 2 hours. I ended up getting two pairs of shorts, a shirt, and a dress. After that I went to Target and got a few things there as well. I just need one more pair of shorts and one more bathing suit and all my summer shopping will be done. Pretty good feeling. For the rest of the day I'm just going to be hanging out and then watch the Academy ofCountry Music Awards later. Really excited for those. Go Scotty! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment