Saturday, April 21, 2012

Okay,

I think I'm about ready to return to the blogging world since I'm sure there's sooo many of you wondering where I am ;) Can I just throw in there real quick that blogger has completely changed on me and posting on my school computer is next to impossible. But I'm trying.

  • So the most exciting news in my life lately is that I got my license! I'm so happy, but also a little scared :) I'm dying to go out and do something since I can drive myself, but everyone is just so busy :(
  • I haven't been to the gym in forever. But I have been really busy everyday this week. I better get back into that soon so my membership doesn't get cancelled.
  • My room needs to be cleaned. I spent hours last week going through clothes and putting them away, and then I just get more back from the laundry. It's frusturating.
  • I'm hoping to go see Footloose tonight at my school; I've heard it's really good.
  • My phone is getting more and more on my bad side. All I have to say about that.
  • Things lately are starting to go a litttttle better. I just hope it continues...
That's about it for now. Hopefully I'll have an exciting weekend to recap!

No comments:

Post a Comment