Monday, April 2, 2012

Randoms

  • The only thing that's going to get me through this week is knowing Spring Break starts Friday. The main thing I'm worried about is the five full weeks of school after Spring Break. God only knows how I'll manage to do that.
  • Speaking of Spring Break, I don't have too many plans. On Friday I'm going to King's Dominion (which I absolutely love!), and am just really praying to get my green card this week so that I can do behind the wheel. I also need to get some kind of tan, it's a little scary how white I am.
  • I ordered two of the bathing suits that I wanted. One of them, I sent the bottoms back for a different style, and the top to the other one is back-ordered until May.
  • I really want to see Titanic in theatre. Don't ask me why. I don't know if I can handle 3 and a half hours of 3D though.
  • I also really wanted to see this movie called Bully, but it's not playing at any of the theatres here. I'm really passionate about that kind of stuff, for obvious reasons. Mostly because I've gotten my fair share in the past.
  • I'm so jealous of everyone going to the beach next week. Which is half of Roanoke. But it's probably a good thing that I'm not going because this body in a bikini would not be a pretty sight.
  • I took a few things to Plato's Closet and got about $75 for 19 items. While I still think they are too picky, that's the most I've ever gotten I think.
  • I have just been wanting summer so bad lately. I can't wait to (hopefully) go to the beach, spend the day at the pool (having concerts with Kenz ;), drive myself wherever I want to, have zero stress from school, and so much more! (I did realize that summer is only 10 weeks long, which seems like complete crap to me. We also go back on August 21st, and I was pretty certain it wasn't supposed to be until after Labor Day)
  • I really really need help thinking of places to apply for a job. I have to get on that super super soon, and I just have no idea where to go. It's stressing me out!
  • I was actually a little relieved I didn't have to go through cheer tryouts this past week.
  • I got a little bit of sun today at my brother's game. None on my legs, but everywhere else is slightly pink. Awesome.
  • I have to continue going to the gym at least three times a week or my membership will be cancelled. I'm hoping I can keep it up; I'm usually so busy during the week though!
  • I haven't had sweet tea in I don't know how long. I really could go for a Route 44 from Sonic right about now.
  • Taylor Swift winning entertainer of the year on the ACM's= me a very unhappy person. When will it ever stop? At least Scotty won though! Also, have I mentioned how in love I am with Eric Church's new song? Honestly, I don't really listen to anything besides country, and I'm completely fine with it.
I think that just about does it. Thank goodness Monday is over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment