Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's...

SPRING BREAK!

I am so incredibly excited to be out of school for a week, sleeping in and all. I got my green card today, so I will be taking Behind The Wheel. Which means, I'm 7 classes away from having my license! You can't imagine the excitement. I'm just hoping I don't do something incredibly stupid on the test part and not pass ;) I wish that I could be at the beach this week, but sadly that will have to wait until summer. Even thinking of it makes me a little sad because I love the beach so so much. Probably my favorite place. But, my spring break won't be too bad! Tomorrow morning I am leaving around 6:30 to go to King's Dominion and then staying the night. I love roller coasters and haven't been to an amusement park in a couple of years, so I'm pretty excited. (I was supposed to go last year on Easter, but I woke up unable to move my neck any at all, so my mom and I had to stay home.)

I do have a few other plans for Spring Break besides this and doing Behind The Wheel everyday. I'm hoping to go tanning, but with the weather here not being very good (isn't that convenient) that will probably mean going to the tanning bed. Trust me, I understand how terrible they are for you, and I'm very scared of them for multiple reasons including getting stuck in one. But I plan on only going about 3 times for about 5 minutes each so I can at least get a little color and not be messed with about being white when I go back to school. Because believe me, I get enough of that. I'm going to try to go to the gym 4 or 5 times to get good use of it and really crack down on getting a decent bikini body. Hopefully Kendall and I will get to go see Titanic and do a few other things, and I'm sure we will have lots of time with my favoritest baby in the whole world :) Spring Break always flies by and then there's still about 6 weeks of school after that (which I dread), so I'm really going to enjoy every minute of it. Hope you have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment