Sunday, March 25, 2012

My To Do List

I have about 100 things I need to get done (I'm exaggerating, but it doesn't feel like it.)

  1. Clean my room. It's truly a disaster. My bed collapsed, there are clothes everywhere, and it's just a complete wreck. I'm sooo dreading this.
  2. Join the gym. (Hopefully getting done this weekend)
  3. Actually continue going to the gym. And probably having to decrease the difficulty because I can't move. Pretty embarrassing.
  4. Order new bathing suits. They are so so expensive. So I'm not sure how I'm going to do this without a job. Not to mention I really need new shorts, which are also very expensive, and I want some new summer clothes.
  5. Speaking of jobs, I need to find one. Now. I still have no idea where to look.
  6. Take behind the wheel. Hopefully I can get started on that next week, considering I should be driving by then.
  7. Get my hair done.  (money I don't have) :(
  8. Take my old clothes to Plato's closet.
  9. Find some cheap workout clothes. Clearly I'm needing a lot of money that I don't have. Sigh.
  10. Catch up on tv. (I'm sure this won't be too difficult :)

No comments:

Post a Comment