Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Recap

Woah, this weekend flew by! And the fact that I have a full B day week ahead of me does not sound very pleasing at all. Anyways, here's what I was up to this weekend.

Friday I came home from school and just hung out for a while. I drove around for a little bit, and then came home to get ready and go to Kabuki with Kendall. I bet you're going to think I'm crazy, but believe it or not, this was the first time I've ever been to Kabuki. I have to say, it was very delicious! I want to go back sometime soon. I was very surprised by all the food that they give you. It was definitely something different for Kendall and I to do. She goes through a lot of 'firsts' with me :) After Kabuki we went and picked up my brother and went to Menchie's. Yes, I broke my frozen yogurt strike addiction. I was doing so well, but I figured why not. And it was so good. I have been doing very well eating lately with the exception of that and a shamrock shake. But it's okay to break that every once in a while :)


Saturday I didn't do too much. I was supposed to go out with my mom all day, but plans got changed around a little. I woke up around 11:30, which was soo nice. I hate wasting my only two days off by sleeping in, but I'm just so exhausted from the week. I can't help it, it's crazy. I watched a movie and a little bit of tv and then got ready to run errands with my mom and dad. First, we went to TJ Maxx to look at workout clothes. I got two sports bras, two pairs of workout pants, a pair of workout shorts, and a tank. This was all pretty expensive, but way way less than what you would pay at a normal store. When we were done with TJ Maxx we headed to Walmart and got groceries and few other things. It was about 9:00 when we got home, and I was out at about 10:15 because I wasn't feeling well.


And Sunday, my always lazy day. I actually was supposed to go to a cheer banquet and then go tan with Kendall. But I woke up feeling awful with a fever, probably because I had not eaten in a day and a half. Therefore I did not make it to the banquet. And of course because of the weather, we weren't able to tan. I pretty much spent the whole day catching up on tv which was very needed :)

So, I had a decent weekend. I have a pretty eventful week ahead though :) Lord help me with the school part!

No comments:

Post a Comment