Monday, March 5, 2012

Over The Weekend..

Well, I really really really really wish I had a concert to tell you about, but sadly I don't. If you didn't hear about all the bad weather and tornadoes, all of that was occurring right where we had to go for the concert. Therefore, we couldn't go. I was hoping it would get cancelled and rescheduled, but the show went on. Carrie Underwood even made a surprise appearance too, so ya know. Not going to lie, I cried literally all. day. long. Pretty ridiculous, but if you knew me at all, you knew how excited I was. I'm hoping they release more tour dates soon with the same people, because I'm finding one way or another to get my butt to that concert. Okay, moving on before I get too upset ;)

Friday night, I went to dinner and to get frozen yogurt with Kendall. We love frozen yogurt. We should probably travel the world and just go to frozen yogurt shops. After, we went to the game. It was definitely crazy in more than one ways, but at least we won :) I am really looking forward to Tuesday (hopefully SOL's are for sure postponed) to go to Richmond. But not so much the bus part.

Saturday I went to breakfast at IHOP, then to a baby consignment shop at the mall (my mom and I's true weakness) and ran some errands. Later, I went to dinner at Logan's and ate my favorite, steak and crablegs :) After, Kendall and I went on a last minute date and saw This Means War, and then got more frozen yogurt. I should probably stop eating, summer is right around the corner ;)

And Sunday, I didn't do much of anything. I needed to clean and go through old clothes, badly. But I couldn't make myself get up and do it. I did have to write an awful English essay though. That took a lot longer than it should have, and I pretty much didn't even try. We were supposed to babysit, but it didn't work out. I miss her, we haven't babysat in almost two weeks!  I was really hoping for a closing, but expected a two hour delay at most. But I was wrong. Being closed was the first thing that's gone my way all weekend :) So I will have a three day week this week, two of those on a delayed schedule because of SOL's. I think I can do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment