Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Weekend Recap

I didn't have too exciting of a weekend, but four days off was verrry nice :)

Friday I pretty much did nothing. I went to dinner with my dad and got some more steak and crablegs! Never can get enough of that. After that we took a short trip to the grocery store, and then came home.

Saturday was a pretty busy day. I went to a cookout at my grandma's house in Botetourt. I took the interstate for the first time. A little too scary for my liking. I don't mind driving on it, but I hate merging on. I ate some good food, played some games, and spent the majority of my day there. Saturday night I went to Kendall and Sandy's sweet sixteen birthday party :) I'm not used to that much in one day. Even though it exhausts me, it is better than staying at home.

Sunday I also didn't do much of anything. All day I watched shows on Discovery Health, and a show called I Survived which is about people amazingly living through near-death experiences. Pretty crazy stuff.

Annnnd yesterday. I went with Tayllar to 419 for lunch and got really good chicken salad and fruit. Oh my gosh, that fruit was delicious. I came home and watched a little bit of TV, and took a little nap. Later in the day I went to Macados for dinner with my dad and brother, and ran a few errands.

And there ya go, that's my weekend. It wasn't the best, but I'll take four day weekends any day :)

*P.S. I really need to get a job soon. I need money for bathing suits, summer clothes, gas, and just everyday things. I have no idea at all where to even look, any suggestions?!

Happy Midweek :)

No comments:

Post a Comment