Monday, March 12, 2012

Randomness

I feel like I have 100 things running around in my head right now, so why not write it all down?

  • My phone is really irritating me. The phone place told me I had water damage, but I really cannot think of what it could be from. Anyways, my phone is driving me nuts. Water damage can really make your phone do some crazy things. Not to mention I just got this phone 6 months ago.
  • I'm supposed to be getting my license in about 16 days. But at the rate our class is going, we won't finish Driver's Ed for many more weeks. Then I have to worry about when to start behind the wheel, and just be super mad I won't get to be driving on time all because the school was too lazy to take time to put people in the right semester. I mean there are so many people that should have been in Driver's Ed this semester instead of last. I know this seems like I'm overreacting, but I guarantee if you were in my position, you would be just as pissed off.
  • Whenever I do get behind the wheel and all of that done, I have to get a job. And I don't even know where to begin looking.
  • Everyone keeps talking about how good McDonald's Shamrock Shake is, so of course I'm dying to try one. Also, this craving for frozen yogurt has not gone away. Ugh.
  • I did homework for three straight hours yesterday, and I didn't even finish studying for my math test. Not kidding when I say this literally made me sick. I am extremely happy with my grades this nine weeks though :)
  • I'm stressing about getting a group together and tickets for the Billy Currington concert next month.
  • I hate the hot weather. For the most part when we still have to go to school and have a very limited choice of what to wear. Miserable.
  • I'm really looking forward to my 4 day weekend :)
  • I get really annoyed when Ellen doesn't tape because there's stupid basketball on instead. Seriously?
  • I am so happy there are more dates now for the concert :) August/September is forever away though.
  • It's so nice outside that it kind of makes me want to go running, but then I remember that I absolutely hate running more than anything in the world.
  • This time change still hasn't settled with me yet.
  • I really need a tan. Mostly so I won't have to go to school after spring break when everyone is really tan and I'm not and get made fun of. I'm thinking of going to the tanning bed with my mom just to get a base. Because they scare me.
  • I am beyond ready for summer, and to hopefully go to the beach, but am dreading the process getting ready for that. I just keep looking at cute bathing suits online for motivation :)
Okay, I think that's enough for now. I do think I could keep going. Maybe all of this is why I'm constantly so stressed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment