Friday, March 16, 2012

Let's Play Catch-up

Well let's see here; the 3rd nine weeks is officially over. I'm very happy with my grades, and very happy there's only one nine week period left until summer. This seems like so long though. I'll probably be throwing myself some sort of party whenever school is over.

This weekend, I have four days off. Today, I have done nothing. You know, the usual. I am going to dinner with my dad and my brothers later though. We were supposed to babysit yesterday and today, but ended up not. Tomorrow, I am going to a family cookout. Hopefully we can get the baby then because she has to be able to wear the adorable St. Patty's day outfit I bought her :) Then, I have a party to go to later in the day. So tomorrow will be a very unusual eventful day for me. I don't have any plans for Sunday or Monday so far, except for really needing to clean my disaster of a  room.

I have been doing a bit better with my eating. It could be better, but I really have not eaten anything like junk food (or frozen yogurt :) lately. I think I've finally convinced my dad to join the gym, so we are going to look into that soon. I'm so excited for summer, but all of this just makes me hate it.

I have about a million things stressing me out right now. It's only that much because I literally stress about every single little thing. I absolutely hate it, but I can't help it.

I really would like to change schools. I've always thought about this for a long time, but this year is really just making me want to even more. I have many many reasons for this, but I doubt I actually will. I have more pros than cons on whether to change schools, but those cons are pretty strong. I just feel like I could have a better "high school life", and would regret not changing in the future. But who knows, I have a while to think about this :)

Still haven't ordered concert tickets. Or any of the bathing suits I want. I should probably get on it.

Oh, this is a good one. I'm officially not cheering this year. While this is very strange since I've cheered since I was 6, I never really expected to change my mind after I decided I didn't want to. It does kind of suck, but I had my reasons. Mainly, I just think I've had enough.

We are going to be in Driver's Ed for at least 3 more weeks. And I have to take behind the wheel. I'm supposed to be able to drive in 13 days. 13! That's not long at all. It really eats me alive that people who are supposed to get their license after me, will get it before me, because they had driver's ed last semester. Frustration, I tell ya.

Okay well I guess that's enough catching up for now. Have a good weekend! I hope mine is good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment