Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm Still Here

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. Partly because I have had nothing to talk about, and partly because blogger hasn't been letting me! Every time I go to post, there is a loading symbol in the box, and it never loads, and so I can't post. This has been going on for a few days now, not sure what's up. So, because I really felt the need to blog, I am doing this from my phone and it is quite difficult.                                                                                                                                                                              Also to catch you up, I have not been to school the past 2days. This does kinda suck because I was doing so good. Yesterday I woke up with what I thought was the awful virus going around my house. But I guess it wasn't because it was gone by mid day. I also had a follow up appt. for my stomach. This issue has pretty much improved as long as I take my medicine and eat what I am supposed to. If not though, it is terrible. This morning I woke up and my stomach was hurting for some reason. And I have had this awful pain in my back and sides which makes it hurt to sit. I really have no idea what this is, but I want it to go away. It is very uncomfortable and is starting to worry me a little. And to top it all off, I've had migraines off and on. Anyways I am no excited to do any makeup work, or go back to school after 5days off. I had a lot more to blog about but typing on my phone is a major pain and it also keeps exiting out of the window for some reason. Oh well, be back when blogger can behave online for me :)

1 comment:

  1. sometimes i have that problem to with blogger and i just copy everything i have written and refresh the page and whatever didnt save from refreshing i just paste it back in.

    ReplyDelete