Monday, February 13, 2012

My Weekend

Well this post won't be too exciting... consider yourself warned.

The only really productive day of my weekend was Friday. After school I came home and took a shower then headed to dinner at Macado's. Let me just say, I ate way too much food, which I'm sure everyone else did, but it was delicious. Next we went to see The Vow. This movie was honestly do cute. It made me jealous/ sad/ hate everything about being single. But I knew it would. The only part I didn't like was the ending, Spoiler Alert, but at least they ended up back together. I was not going to be happy if they didn't. Anyways I was so full from dinner that I didn't eat my sour gummy worms, and had to unbutton my pants. My luck, I forgot to button them back and walked out of the theatre like that. Oh well.

Saturday I woke up around 12:30 and was so hungry! The only thing in my sight was the sour gummy worms from the night before, which I then ate, and regretted the rest of the day because they hurt my stomach so bad. You live you learn. I spent the rest of the day, literally all day, catching up on TV. I hardly watched any during the week at all. And yeah that's my Saturday night life for ya.

And finally Sunday. I didn't do much then either. I went to my brother's wrestling banquet thing at Applebees, and to the grocery store with my mom. That's always a two hour trip because she can never go in there just for what she needs. I came home and was so excited to watch the Grammy's, but was just too tired and fell asleep at 9:30. I have to say, I am not happy at all with Taylor Swift winning the awards she did. I love her music, but she seriously irritates me. And not by any means was "Mean" country album or song of the year. Are you kidding me? Just my opinion.

I am so happy that Monday is over. Always puts me in a better mood. Now I'm just hoping that my mom will take me to Rancho for dinner :) Come back tomorrow for some adorable Valentine pictures of my favorite little baby! (Since I don't have a Valentine's life of my own ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment