Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weekend Recap

No, I'm not in school right now. My stomach issues are really starting to get bad, and I'm going to the doctor later today. I've missed my past two B-day classes and don't even want to think about making up the work. Block scheduling is awful. Well I'm sitting here really bored, so I guess it's time to tell you about my weekend.

Friday I didn't do much. I went to TJ Maxx with my mom, bought a bunch of baby clothes, ate Chick-Fil-A for dinner, and went to bed at 10:30. I have a pretty exciting life if I do say so myself.


Mmm this is making me really hungry.

Saturday was also a pretty relaxed day. I was supposed to go to IHOP for breakfast, but my mom wasn't feeling well. I spent pretty much all day catching up on TV, which was needed. We went to IHOP for dinner, Bubblecake, and the grocery store.



Sunday was Superbowl Sunday. I wasn't very happy that the Giants won, but also wasn't that upset because I don't really care for either team. We made a bunch of food, and as usual because I don't have a life, I just watched the game at home. I wasn't very impressed with the commercials, but I did like the M&M and a few of the dog ones. And I don't even know what to think of Madonna's halftime show. I don't necessarily think that it was bad, I just think they could have gotten someone better.



And finally, Monday. At least the county was smart enough to give us the day after Superbowl off. I think this should be a national holiday anyway. I got to go to lunch with Kendall and Sandy, which hasn't happened in forever so that was nice. We also went to TJ Maxx and looked around for a while. Overall I guess I had a decent weekend. I just wish my life was more exciting. Oh well. In other news, Parenthood comes back on tonight :) I can't believe I get so excited for this. Just more proof of how boring my life is ;) Okay well I think that's about it for now, can't wait for the doctor later! Pretty much my fave place.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed having your day out with Kendall and Sandy! Next time you go though you might want to tell the parents where you're going so they do not come in looking for you! haha

    ReplyDelete