Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Little Bit of Confessing

I've never really done Midweek Confessions, nor am I starting to do that. However, I feel like there is some stuff I could confess today.

  • I have cheated on my diet the past two days with white chocolate covered strawberries and valentine cookies. I didn't even feel that guilty until I ate the cookies. But that's probably not going to stop me from eating them again tonight... I mean they can't just go to waste ;)
  • One of, if not my biggest, pet peeves is when people tell me all I do is complain. Of course I do have my complaints, but it's no more than anyone else. But for some reason, I'm always the person who gets messed with about it. And honestly, it really really pisses me off. Beyond words. I realize this is complaining in itself, but if you hear it as much and for as long as I have, you would understand.
  • I just cried watching Boy Meets World. (one of my favorite episodes) I truly believe that I have a problem.
  • I got more annoyed with the statuses complaining about people complaining about Valentine's day than the actually original complaining itself. Especially when the majority of those people are being very hypocritical.
  • I feel like I'm losing connection with a lot of my friends. Sometimes I feel like that if I don't arrange it, then I'm not invited anywhere. And if I am, it's like I'm a last minute resort. P.S. I'm not talking about anyone in general, just overall. Don't hate me :)
  • Everyone talked about being 'forever alone' on Valentine's Day, and while that is very rare, sometimes I actually do feel that way.
  • Two more days of school this week feels impossible. But so far I've been every day this week :) Hopefully I can make it until the concert!
  • I haven't been putting as much effort as I should in my 2012 goals. I hope I can work on that
  • I need new bathing suits, but HATE looking at them. It makes me jealous. And sad. But on a good note just makes me incredibly excited for summer :)
  • Speaking of summer, I have a big desire to go to the beach. Whether it's now, or later, I want. to. go.
Okay, that's all I have for now. I feel a little better :) Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment