Sunday, February 5, 2012

TV Recap!

Jersey Shore 1/26

Yay Vinny's back! I thought this past week's episode was a pretty good one. It was pretty interesting to see Sam in a fight for once. And I thought it was so cute everyone going to Vinny's house to kidnap him and bring him back. GTGVB.

Kourtney and Kim Take New York

Well Sunday's episode was the season finale. It was centered mostly on Kris and Kim's dying relationship. While I feel bad for her in some ways, I feel bad for him too. It's hard to say what really caused their divorce. I'm looking forward to Khloe and Lamar coming on to see what finally happens.

Teen Mom 2

Let's start with Chelsea. I think it was so good for her to get a job, get out with her friends, and do something for a good cause. It was nice to see her moving on from Adam. Leah and Corey's relationship continued to get worse, and I'm not sure whose side I would really take. It's a confusing situation. I was surprised that all of Kieffer's charges were dropped, and Jenelle's weren't. I definitely thought he deserved some kind of punishment. And finally, Kailyn's new boyfriend Jordan had to meet her ex-boyfriend Jo. It definitely looked awkward but also made me laugh.

Glee
To be honest, this episode wasn't one of my favorites, but it was still good. I'm glad Rachel finally accepted Finn's proposal, and I hope she sticks with her choice. I'm really excited for next week's episode... but when am I not?

American Idol
Well this week auditions finished up. The next few weeks will be the Hollywood weeks. These are probably my least favorite. I can't wait for it to get to the top 24.

Caged
I'm not a very big fan of Wes. But I do really like Red, Daniel, and Danger. Danger might be my favorite. His sister was also cracking me up working the desk at the gym. I always start to feel really bad for Daniel when they talk about his girlfriend Hannah who died in a car accident a few years back. This show seems to be getting more and more interesting each week.


The Challenge: Battle of The Exes
Mandi Moyer from The Challenge: Battle of the Exes
This was a pretty crazy episode! Let me fill you in. So, Sarah and Vinny won the main challenge making them the power couple. The power couple is safe from elimination and gets to pick who goes into the Dome against the team that did the worst and face elimination. Leroy and Naomi did the worst, so they automatically had to go to the Dome. After a lot of consideration, Sarah and Vinny picked Wes and Mandi. Okay so the night before elimination, everyone went out to the club. For some reason, Vinny decided to go up to Mandi and pull down her top. Well they don't tolerate any of that, so they sent him home. Also since he was Sarah's partner, she had to go home too even though she did absolutely nothing at all. I felt really bad for her. In the elimination challenge, Leroy and Naomi won, sending Wes and Mandi home also.

Jersey Shore 2/2
What the heck was up with Snooki in this episode? I felt like she was extra her-self, if that makes any since. I can't decide if I feel bad for Mike or not. Sometimes I really hate him, but then can't help but feel bad for him when everyone is so mean to him and he's being nice. I don't know, I really can't figure it out. Also, Snooki's bunny attacks crack me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment