Friday, February 10, 2012

TGIF!

Oh my goodness it's Friday. Only my favorite day of the week :) I can't really say I've had that tough of a week considering I only went to school three days, but it was way more than enough. Seriously these next 3-4 months can't go by fast enough. Since it's Friday, and Friday is super fun, I think I will just tell you some of the random thoughts in my head & this week. So..

  • I'm so excited for tonight. We are all going to dinner at Macado's and to see The Vow for Sarah's birthday. Macado's sounds so good right now because I'm dying for it to be lunch time. And I've been waiting to see The Vow since November so I really cannot wait.
  • My concert is 3 weeks from today, and for some reason I am soo soo incredibly excited to get out of town and go.
  • I have a high A in PreCalc right now, and am honestly stressing about my next quiz so that I can keep that grade.
  • I have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow since all my friends are going to the Sadie Hawkins dance, so I think I'm going to try to be productive with my day. Maybe go through my old clothes, and fill out some job applications. Ha, we'll see if that happens!
  • Because of my stomach problems and because the doctor said so, I have not been able to eat anything good. While this isn't necessarily a bad thing, it makes me want something even more because I can't have it. I really dislike going out to eat and having to find something that I normally wouldn't eat, instead of what I like. But tonight, I'm getting whatever I want. I will just have to deal with it after. I have been doing really good though.
  • I have a really big urge to be able to drive by myself. I have a little over a month and a half, and it just seems like way too long.
  • I have a goal to not miss anymore school until March 2nd when I go to Knoxville. I'm not really sure how I'm going to do that, but I'll try.
  • If one more person tells me that I'm going to have to take exams because I missed too many days, I honestly might explode. Don't you think I know that already, have heard it 10 times before, and am not looking forward to it? Just shut up.
Well that's about it for now. I will be back this weekend with a TV Recap when I have time to watch everything! Have a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment