Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Rambling

~Today has been pretty stressful! I have hours of homework to do, even after I spent 3 classes today doing it. I am not happy about this and can't tell you how much I don't even want to begin studying and doing homework. Again. For the fourth time today. Seriously, it's the middle of May and SOLs are next week. Why the hell are teachers still giving me so much homework?

~People at my school make me so mad. Not that this isn't an everyday thing. Seriously, I could go on a rampage about this right now.

~I really can't take school anymore. It takes everything I have to get out of bed in the mornings. Just 15 more days...

~Kendall and I are going to see Brad Paisley on the 20th in Cincinnati. I can't even begin to explain my excitement.

~I'm ready for the pool to open, but not necessarily to go. Seriously, I do not want to be in a bathing suit. At all.

~I'm pretty sure we are switching over to Verizon so I will get a new phone! Yay! But boo for my number being changed :(

~And yeah I'm just super stressed out about everything and this was really a pointless post but I just felt like blogging. Makes me feel a little better and gives me a reason to procrastinate on my homework some more.


1 comment: