Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fun Four Day Weekend!

So I'm a little late on this, but this past weekend I had four days off and it was sooo much fun! Although, I think it ended up being a bigger tease because I couldn't believe I had to go back to school. But that's okay because the best news ever: tomorrow is my last day of school, I have 2 exams, and then I'm free! You have no idea how happy that makes me :) :) Okay, on to my weekend!

Friday I went around town and hung out with Sandy for a few hours. We went to Macado's, Plato's Closet, Menchie's (of course), and just kind of rode around. It was super fun to stay that busy and go wherever we wanted! I came home for a little while and then went to dinner with my mom and dad at Longhorn Steakhouse. It was pretty good, but my stomach was hurting really bad so I didn't really get to enjoy my dinner.

Saturday was a great day! It was the first day the pool was open, which is my life during the summer. I was actually in a way, kind of dreading this because I did not want to be in a bathing suit. Well actually, I still don't want to be in a bathing suit at all, but I'm hoping I can get used to that. I spent 6 hours or so at the pool and then after went to dinner and Maggie Moo's with Kendall. When I got home, I was so exhausted I went straight to bed and slept for almost 12 hours.

Sunday I just went to the pool again for most of the day and then later went to go pick up Emma because we were watching her the next two nights. On Monday, my mom, dad, and I took Emma to the RAC pool and she loved it! She was completely worn out though. I stayed home and watched her for a few hours so my parents could go work out and run some errands, and then we went to Forest Hills pool for a little while with her. It's so much fun to take her, plus it makes her really tired which is kind of a good thing because she's a crazy, energetic, crawling 9 month old these days ;)


Overall, it was a very good weekend. It made me want summer so bad, which luckily isn't very far away! It also made me really want to go to the beach and just live the summer life. I can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment