Friday, January 14, 2011

Horoscope Change?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1347140/Horoscope-change-2011-Sidereal-astrology-reveals-13th-OPHIUCHUS-zodiac-sign.html

Apparently Earth is now unaligned with our moon. And apparently that has a lot to do with our horoscope. I'm not someone who lives their life according to their horoscope, but I do sometimes read for fun. I've now changed from 'Capricorn' to  'Sagittarius' all because there has been a new sign added, 'Ophiuchus' just because of a movement in Earth. I find it odd, but whatever.

In other words, HAPPY FRIDAY :) I've got quite a weekend ahead of me. Cheering tonight, cheering tomorrow night, Mehgan's party Sunday, and a day off Monday to study for my last two exams. Maybe people will start reading my blog soon...or not. I mean, talking to myself is cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment