Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another Day Off

I was off from school today again because of snow. This time there was a good amount on the ground, but was cleared out again by mid-day. Oh well, just another day of fun for me :) Today me and Clair decided to go to the mall. Here's how our day went. First I get to her house and wait for her to finish getting ready. Right before we were leaving, Clair wanted me to smell her new perfume, so she decides to just throw it down the stairs. Well i was completely not ready and it fell straight to the ground and busted. Awesome. So for the next five minutes i got down on the floor and wiped up a whole bottle of perfume; and smelled like Victoria's Secret the rest of the day. Then it was on to the mall.

First i decided to buy Clair some new perfume, I did feel kinda bad for not even attempting to catch it. After that we decided to look for an outfit to wear to Mehgan's party Sunday. This was a total waste of time considering every store was wiped out from Christmas. Even though Clair did turn out to be a bargain shopper and find an adorable shirt for $5. Overall I would say it was a pretty successful day. I have tumbling later :p Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment